How Technology Becomes Core to Advice report
Advice as we know it is changing. The introduction of automated advice solutions have changed the way in which consumers are saving and engaging with financial institutions – if your organisation is not embracing technology, your business will suffer.
This report looks in detail at the core role in which technology plays in ensuring that your organisation will survive. The current adviser community cannot support the demand for advice and millions more consumers want advice, but not at the current price.
Key area’s which this report looks at:
- Emerging technology trends (B2B and D2C) & drivers for change
- Key technologies advisers should be supporting now and future
- What are the key systems that will drive Asset, Platform & Wrapper selection
- Growing role of Financial & Cash Flow Planning software
- Impact of Open Banking
- Personal Financial Management and its role
- Supporting the next generation of financial consumers
- Widening access to financial advice
- Next Generation Client Software for advisers
- Size of the opportunity
- Evolution of the Practice Management System market
- FTRC View key Practice Management Now, 2 years & 5 Years
Key players in adviser software and where the market is heading
- Overview of key digital advice propositions
- Overview of key non-advised digital propositions
Supported with various case studies from around the world.
How Technology Becomes Core to Advice report (single deliverable): £5,000 + VAT
Half day workshop to review report and identify priorities (with two F&TRC consultants): £2,000 + VAT
Meeting in London or via video conference - please contact us for onsite pricing